Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kw 900L Hood Ready To Go ! Mastered By Bill Drennen

Hey Guys, I have the W900L hood cast and ready for sell. Has all the under hood detail, very nice piece. Includes Hood, Grill & 2 hedlight buckets - 40.00

These hoods are cast by me and sold through P&P Resin Works with rights granted to me by Bill Drennen

Master pattern created by Bill Drennen; © 2009 Bill Drennen : Kenworth Trademarks Licensed by PACCAR Inc., Bellevue, Washington USA

Also have the daylight studio sleeper cab cast and ready for sell they are 40.00 and come with floorpan, updated dash and streering wheel. I did not make the master or the molds for the studio, they do take a bit of clean up work in the window areas. The day cab for this hood is getting closer to being ready as well.

12-31-09026.jpg

12-31-09028.jpg

12-31-09027.jpg

12-31-09029.jpg

12-31-09021.jpg

12-31-09016.jpg

Edited by Porky

Hey Guys, I have the W900L hood cast and ready for sell. This hood was masterd by Matt Burnett and has all the under hood detail, very nice piece. Includes Hood, Grill & 2 hedlight buckets - 40.00

Also have the daylight studio sleeper cab cast and ready for sell they are 40.00 and come with floorpan, updated dash and streering wheel. or 75.00 for cab and 900L hood. The day cab for this hood is getting closer to being ready as well.

12-31-09026.jpg

12-31-09028.jpg

12-31-09027.jpg

12-31-09029.jpg

12-31-09021.jpg

12-31-09016.jpg

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN I ORDER IT???GREAT WORK BY THE WAY

That's awesome, Porky! Now, if I just had a RoG W900 frame to put it on.

Will your Aerocab work for a T600/T800 as well? Do we get the rectangular slamlocks?

Hey Jim, The Studio cab will work with the amt T600 hoods I know for sure any other that will fit the AMT T600 cab should work with this cab as well.

I guess you are talking about the slam locks for the day cab I am making, if so the answer is yes, I will include 2 of the Don Mills slam locks with all the day cabs I ship out.

Oh boy.....

This is fantastic!!! Hood & cab studio for 75$???? are you shipping to Greece?

Kostas.

Hey Kostas

Glad you like the parts, the cab takes a bit of clean up work with the windows but is pretty nice, the hood is a great piece and takes very little prep work before paint.

I will ship to you anywhere on the planet my friend. Greece is not a problem. You can send an e-mail through our web site to order the parts at eric@ppvintagekits.com

Talk to you soon !!!

I'm interested in one of these. Very nicely done.

Hey Ray, Thanks for the good words. Just let me know what you want and I will get you took care of asap. You can e-mail me through the web site at eric@ppvintagekits.com

Edited by Porky

So this is actually a Bill Drennan product? I have the original Drennan KW W900 and Pete 379 resin trankits. I have all of Bill’s and Clint Freeman's stuff. They are world class items. I use to speak to Bill back in the 1990s. I want one. Post your web address.

So this is actually a Bill Drennan product? I have the original Drennan KW W900 and Pete 379 resin trankits. I have all of Bill’s and Clint Freeman's stuff. They are world class items. I use to speak to Bill back in the 1990s. I want one. Post your web address.

Hello, I am casting these hoods with rights granted to me by Bill Drennen, they are a product of P&P Vintage Kits & Resin Works, web address is www.ppvintagekits.com

Hello, I am casting these hoods with rights granted to me by Bill Drennen, they are a product of P&P Vintage Kits & Resin Works, web address is www.ppvintagekits.com

So when can I get one, two or...?

P.S.

Bill must respect your casting skills, he only attaches the best to his name.

Edited by chuckyr