Model Cars Magazine Forum

Posting A Picture

I cant find any imfo on here, when i do my photobucket img; it wont take it, when i go through the picture in my photo folder it says there to big, how do you post, thats why i havent been on any of the builds because i couldnt figure how to post a picture any way, Help

If your pics are already uploaded to Photobucket from your computer, you should be able to lay your cursor on the pic you want to post, then a drop down appears. Right click to highlight & copy the IMG tag, then paste it into your post...works every time!

I always downsize my pics on Photobucket to 640 x 480 (large screen), but you don't have to for this site. The site software will allow for a bigger pic & just have you click on image to view larger.

Hope this helps...

Edited by jeffs396

nah, when you put the mouse on the pic a drop box shows, on 'direct link' addy, right click copy, come back here click the 'image' icon and right click paste the 'copied' addy there...

easp peasy...

Edited by weasel