Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

I see in a number of photos a paint stand that looks like an old disc brake. The stand usually has holders that look lie paper clips for holding parts for painting. Is this something that can be ourchased or are they home made?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...