Model Cars Magazine Forum

Slixx Decals

May be old news to all y'all, but I was just on SLIXX' website and the website has an announcement that says they have reconsidered and are going to continue to produce decals. They are going to restructure, and some items they have sold will no longer be available, but at least they are not closing. YEAH!! :D

May be old news to all y'all, but I was just on SLIXX' website and the website has an announcement that says they have reconsidered and are going to continue to produce decals. They are going to restructure, and some items they have sold will no longer be available, but at least they are not closing. YEAH!! :D

This is great news, It is acctually on there Face book, not on the site yet. here's what it says .

Thanks to you… We are keeping Slixx going! The response and support we have received from our customers has been amazing and enabled us to reconsider our decision.

After careful thought and consideration we have decided to re-align our business. We have met with attorneys and business consultants and have found that our licensing would not be transferable, so as an effort to keep the Slixx brand alive we will continue producing decals at limited quantities. We have so many great contracts in place. Now thanks to your support, we will be able to release more of these great subjects in the same high quality you have become accustomed to.

We are having to make changes to the business in order to keep producing our high quality decals. We will be streamlining the orders to our website and mail order, selling off existing inventory of kits, paints, Detail Master, books, and Flashpoint Resins. We will be maintaining our strong relationship with Competition Resins and continue supplying their great line of resin bodies and parts.

We greatly appreciate your understanding in the changes that need to be made to allow us to carry on. Again, thank you for your support and encouragement.

Gene & Becky

Edited by Prostreet

This is great news, It is acctually on there Face book, not on the site yet. here's what it says .

hit refresh on your browser, I looked up the site also, had the old page, when I hit refesh the new page opened up

Terry

Agreed, fantastic news. :) I wish them well with the new style business. B)

I believe they had some new 1/16 decals in the pot prior to their previous decision to close, hope they fire them back up again. :)