Model Cars Magazine Forum

REVELL KIT Mustang driving by Skip

John Pol

john,the 12/68 hot rod magazine has a color article with one interior shot. sorry but i dont have a scanner.it shows a bright aluminum floor with a long transmission tunnel buldge.the door is red with a black pleated insert[5 upper/5 lower rectangular panels]. the seats are black vinyl? with high sides and narrow vertical pleats.by the way, the rear end is supported with coil springs/air bags in front and gabriel shocks in the rear all attached to box channel lift bars.hope this helps.

john,the 12/68 hot rod magazine has a color article with one interior shot. sorry but i dont have a scanner.it shows a bright aluminum floor with a long transmission tunnel buldge.the door is red with a black pleated insert[5 upper/5 lower rectangular panels]. the seats are black vinyl? with high sides and narrow vertical pleats.by the way, the rear end is supported with coil springs/air bags in front and gabriel shocks in the rear all attached to box channel lift bars.hope this helps.

Well that sucks that you have no scanner does it show it having a dashboard? Check ebay they did not have that issue because I would of bought it.

John Pol

john,google "revell kit mustang gasser" and you will find 33 photos of the revell kit mustang on vince putt's fotki collection. one photo has the interior shot i described, in color.another shot shows the engine and firewall with the back of one gauge.the dash appear to be a short overhang attached to the firewall.

• 1 month later...
john,google "revell kit mustang gasser" and you will find 33 photos of the revell kit mustang on vince putt's fotki collection. one photo has the interior shot i described, in color.another shot shows the engine and firewall with the back of one gauge.the dash appear to be a short overhang attached to the firewall.
Thanks for the plug told John where to look 1/2 a dozen times but ....