Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modern Race Seat

Crazy scale might have something, I have used some of his seats in my builds. Probably not close to what your looking for though.

http://crazyscaleautoparts.cybrarygoddess.com/

Btw are there any other hobby shops around that area? I'm going up there next week. Anything other than the five and ten store, and michaels? They both want way to much.

Crazy scale might have something, I have used some of his seats in my builds. Probably not close to what your looking for though.

http://crazyscaleautoparts.cybrarygoddess.com/

Btw are there any other hobby shops around that area? I'm going up there next week. Anything other than the five and ten store, and michaels? They both want way to much.

Branson Hobby Center (formerly TPA Hobby) in Hollister. 251 Saint James to be exact. I work there (here) so I try and push the owner to keep up the model car inventory. Hope you stop by.

• 3 months later...

I hope someone can help me, I'm looking for a resin casting of a modern race seat but not having any luck. Reliable Resin is close. Looking for something along the lines of Beards or Mastercraft suspension seat. Any ideas? Thanks.

UN-reliable resins. robbed me blind for almost 200$ its been over a year and still haven't received my resins or my money in return.