Model Cars Magazine Forum

pete 359 roll back

this is a custom roll back for my roommate. ive done everything so far besides the bodywork and the stretch. he wanted this truck to be different in its own way so it is so far (mainly the wheel choice) and seeing how its for him and he payed for it all i cant argue...anyways this is what we have so far

20130831_213247_zps0aa7db3b.jpg

20130901_190857_zps2d4fc708.jpg

20130906_232902_zps1eea4422.jpg

20130907_181821_zpsa89b907c.jpg

20130907_181853_zps6cbcdf28.jpg

more to come, thank you for looking,

Justin

Yep....Very nice, so far.....I really need to think about building one of these.....I need reference material, Bad, though....You're right about the wheel choice, but he's the boss....Gonna look good....

thank you and very much so. if it were me i would have done it with the original wheels. but like you said hes the boss and although its going to look like a dub city edition it should still look cool in its own way. and for a reference we just looked up the truck online and i through out some dimensions and so far they seem to be pretty well perfect

cool idea .

thank you

if its the revell pete or kenworth they are pretty well no good. shallow offset and crummy tires. from what i can tell al other kits have pretty good wheels and tires. i wish that the 53ft geat Dane trailers were a liitle cheaper because they have by far the best rims with them. the rims mate properly and the have hubs and more. otherwise the white freight-liner and the international transstar rims work for me. those kits range from $20 to $30 around here

Edited by goodwin3224