Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sending out a BIG THANK YOU...!

I would like to personally send out a BIG THANK YOU to the following people;

First of all, to my best buddy, Tom Valenta for playing chauffeur and all of his driving from his home in Hendersonville, NC, up to my home in Cranberry Twp., PA (20 or so miles north of Pittsburgh), then to Wayne, NJ for our very excellent attendance at NNL EAST, and then back to Cranberry Twp. today. Tom took pictures for Model Cars Magazine coverage of the Show, and I was his "assistant" helping to place the papers by all of the cool models.

Next I would like to thank Tom Geiger and the members of the Tri State Model Car Club for putting on another spectacular event.

Finally, I would like to thank Mr. Art Anderson and Mr. Dave Metzner of Moebius Models for the entertaining, informative and very educational discussions about the model car industry and automobile racing history while enjoying dinner on Saturday evening at the Tilted Kilt. All of us trying to not drool too much over the very attractive young ladies in their extremely short kilts and push-up halter tops.

Like waiting for Christmas morning, it seemed to take a long time to get here but the weekend seemed to go by in a flash. My feet will be hurting for at least a couple of days, but it is well worth it for the fun we had.

It was good seeing you Rich. Me & Amy always enjoyed visiting you & family when you were on Long Island. Too bad it's become an annual get-together and brief at that….

Again, it was good seeing you & get cracking on that `51 Fleetline! That is looking sweeeeet!

Thank you Tom. It was good meeting and talking with you and Rick Forrester. Hopefully we'll see each other again at some local shows around here during the year.

Yes John, it was wonderful seeing you and Amy again even though it was for only such a short time. I was working on the Fleetline this afternoon and lowered the firewall. Unfortunately it required partially disassembling the firewall, dashboard, inner fenders, etc., I'm in the process of getting it all put back together. Your 'Cuda just blew me away buddy. Stay well.

It was nice to meet you, Rich, and Tom. It was also nice to see the Fleetline. That's going to be a real beauty all buttoned up.

I'm only sorry I missed John's Barracuda; I couldn't quite work my way over to the table in time (that misplaced lens ate up a lot of time)- hoping he'll bring it to LIARS' show.

Charlie Larkin