Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Roadrunner WIP

carcrazy19

Hello all I've been working on this for while now. Originally I thought I had lost this kit, tools, and supply when I had my house fire but turned out that the people that came to itemize our belongings packed it away in a dresser drawer. So that was a pleasant surprise when my wife found all my stuff. Even though we are still rebuilding I am able to get a little of time each week to do some building. My work bench right now is our kitchen table in our rental property. Any way here is a pic of what I got so far. I have a bunch of other pics but for some reason the files are two big to download I'm not sure why. This was the only one I could get to download. I'm using my IPhone so sorry that the pic isn't that great. Just wanted to share something.

post-13485-0-41304500-1429330526_thumb.j

Here is another pic that I was able to download. Again I'm using my IPhone so the pics are not that great. I'm going to fabricate the rear suspension which will be a first for me but for right now I have it sitting on leaf springs. I modified the leaf springs so that I could the ride height I wanted. If I get time tonight I'll get started on the rear. Also thanks for your comments.

post-13485-0-94228500-1429378741_thumb.j

Edited by carcrazy19