Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Mopar B body options

What are my options for '67 Dodge and Plymouth B-bodies. Obviously there is the GTX and Coroner R/T kits out there, but are there any 4-door or wagon conversions available? Maybe a Belvedere 2-door sedan?

I have a resin '67 Belvedere 2dr sedan and wagon, but the resin caster is defunct. MCW does make a '66 Belvedere 2dr sedan in resin.

Edited by Rob Hall

I have a resin '67 Belvedere 2dr sedan and wagon, but the resin caster is defunct. MCW does make a '66 Belvedere 2dr sedan in resin.

I have a '67 Belvedere 2 door sedan also in resin - cast in white. What colour are your '67's and can you please pmme the caster's name who made them? I'd love to find a wagon....

I have a '67 Belvedere 2 door sedan also in resin - cast in white. What colour are your '67's and can you please pmme the caster's name who made them? I'd love to find a wagon....

Mine are both white...IIRC, the caster was AF/X N Scale Resin..probably got them close to 10 years ago..

Keep an eye out on ebay. There is a seller that goes by t.m.resin that sells the old AF/X N Scale Resin stuff. I just got a 59 Biscayne from them but they had a 64 Plymouth Wagon before.

I believe that's Time Machine Resins - he has some interesting items. I bought one of the '59 Chev 2 door posts but it is based on the RM Impala and has the wrong trunk and roof line for a sedan. The HT roof was smaller, the roofline 3" lower and the deck lid is shorter on a true 2 door sedan than on a hardtop. I wasn't too pleased with that but the quality of the casting was decent enough. I'll never build the car as it doesn't look right to me.

I just assumed that with the GTX and Coronet that some resin casters would have expanded the line up. I looking to put these on a transporter and would like different versions on the trailer. I could also use '68's, '69's or '70's. It would be nice to put a 4-door or a wagon to go along with the Chargers, GTX's, Road Runners and Super Bees...

-Don't forget the '67 Charger too! (Altho NOT a 4 door or a "wagon") but...... You couldtake a '67 Coronet, add a '67 Charger grille and...........

As they in real life were interchangeable with a little effort, As I know a guy that SWORE he had a '66 Charger "convertible". Wasn't possible, "Ma Mopar" NEVER made a '66 or '67 Charger "convertible", was all done from a '66 Coronet convertible body and frame, with a '66 Charger grille added to the Coronet body!

I would LOVE to find a conversion of the '70 Coronet, to make it a 4 door and even one to make it a "wagon"...... -My "ALL-TIME" favorite body style of car......