Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Furious 7 Charger Build

hhm567

I've been building models for about a year now, and I have been a fan of Fast and Furious. When watching Furious 7, The Charger in this movie is the best looking one yet, so i want to build it in 1/25 scale. I have read some of spencer1984.com posts and have become quite confused. So here are my questions

1) Base Kit? Should I use the Revell Die-cast Fast and Furious Charger and transplant pieces into another charger

2) Blower? Should I use the Revell DIe cast blower or another one

3) Bumper? I've read that the ModelHaus one is good for build off of a plastic kit

4) Rims? If anyone knows where I could find a close or almost exact replica of the rims, I would be very grateful

Thanks

Attached are picture of the charger from the movie

post-15752-0-45009200-1435442205_thumb.j

post-15752-0-03716300-1435442207_thumb.j

post-15752-0-82619100-1435442207_thumb.j

Die cast is hard to work with. I'd use the revel 69 charger kit. That kit has a molded vinyl roof. It wouldn't take much work to remove it. On the flip side, the revel 68 charger kit has a smooth roof. But I think the back end of that car is closer to 69 tai lights. I would contact spencer directly, and ask him. Just send him a PM.