Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Replicas and Minatures

Replicas and Miniatures has no web presence or online catalog.

The snail-mail physical address is printed on the item package shown in your photo above.

The direct email address is   replmincomd@aol.com

The direct phone # is 410-768-3648

More info about R&M on the MCM site here:             http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/26709-replicas-miniatures-company-of-maryland/

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Your best bet is to call his phone number. You will very likely have to leave a message. If you follow the instructions in the message, he should call you back. It won't be immediately, it might even be a few days. If it is longer, try calling and following the instructions again. Once you get him in person, he will take your order and give you an idea of the turnaround time.

He stays busy and most of the parts are cast to order. You will not be disappointed.

"Replicas and Miniatures has no web presence or online catalog."

Just a listing with name,address and phone number when one Googles the company name....among other things.

So why not help the guy out? Maybe he DID a search and came up empty on the info he needed to order. And maybe he's not in the know about having to order from R&M the old-fashioned way, like all the old-timers already found out.

Pretty much EVERYTHING anyone asks on the MCM forum could be answered by doing a diligent web search...but if we tell everybody to "just go find it yourself", then what's the point of even HAVING a forum Q&A?

Answering a simple question like this really doesn't take any more time than telling somebody to go look it up, and as good as R&M's products are, it doesn't hurt to have their addresses and email listed again.

Maybe you're right Bill...but he knew what he wanted (even knew the part #),had the name and address of the company and has a computer.

I didn't "reject" his question, I gave him a source to answer his questions without having to wait for one of us to reply.  I think that's being helpful..at least potentially :) 

No?

Bill thanks for the info.  However I should have used google, it is loaded with info.  Just thought this would be a good way to go, because so many have used this company before.  My bad.

It wasn't a "bad"...just thought you'd get a quicker answer using Google  :)

Hi

If if you jump to the link below, it has Norm's current price list and contact details. 

When I put in an order two weeks ago he was a bit snowed under with orders, which is great as it hopefully means he will be around in a few years time when I want to order again.

He let me know that there may be a delay at the time so I know that I will receive them later than I expected. He replied to my queries about products and I emailed the order and then contacted him with payment details.

Very professional.

Regards 

Marty