Model Cars Magazine Forum

New items available from Fireball Modelworks

Hello all,

I have some new items coming out now.

First off, my line of 1/24 Rally II wheels.  Right now there are three versions:

The G78-14 redline tires are available separately, too.

I post a lot of things on Facebook-- just search "Fireball Modelworks" and like my page :D

Thanks,
Joseph

Last but not least, 1/25 scale 20" Hurst Stunner wheels with matching Goodyear Eagle F1 tires for the modern muscle crowd.

These are available in two different sets:

FMR-065 is a set of four 20x9 wheels and four 245/45-20 tires
FMR-066 is a set of 20x9 wheels and 245/45-20 tires for the front, and 20x10 wheels and 295/35-20 tires for the rear.
both sets include decals for the centercaps.

Check out my website for full details on all these new sets, www.fireballmodels.info

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen.

I assume the 059 set would fit well with the AMT Dodge Monaco? Would we need new tires for those or do you know if your rims would fit with the existing tires?

These rims probably won't fit the tires that come in the kit unless those tires are oversized for 1/25 scale.

Joseph those steel mopar wheels look great, are there any plans to do them in 1/25 ?, they are just what I need for the AMT 68 Roadrunner

Mopar steel wheels seem to be available in various 1/25 scale kits, so I don't have any plans to do them in 1/25.  These sets are meant to give some options for folks building the Monogram line of 1/24 Mopars, such as the '69-1/2 Suberbee, the '70 Superbird, and the Challenger & Cuda kits.  They could be used on a 1/25 model with little trouble, but might appear somewhat oversized to a trained eye.

They are 14" in 1/24 scale, so they'll fit just about any 1/25 scale 15" tire.. Finding whitewalls to fit these wheels should not be a problem.

I currently have the old AMT Pontiac Rally II's from the old 69 firebird kit which I think was 1/25, and the goodyear polyglas GT's from the revell/monogram 71 cuda/70 chevelle as the tires I'm using.. but I think they're 1/24th if I'm not mistaken. I mix scales so much I sometimes don't pay attention. But everything is going on a 1/24 scale Revell/Monogram firebird... so its a hodge podge... just dont want the tires to be too "short" looking. I'll have to take a look at the tires you offer with whitewalls and see whats out there.

Mopar steel wheels seem to be available in various 1/25 scale kits, so I don't have any plans to do them in 1/25.  These sets are meant to give some options for folks building the Monogram line of 1/24 Mopars, such as the '69-1/2 Suberbee, the '70 Superbird, and the Challenger & Cuda kits.  They could be used on a 1/25 model with little trouble, but might appear somewhat oversized to a trained eye.

Thanks for the reply Joseph

• 3 weeks later...