Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 camaro 1/12

nicknkim14

This is the revell foose kit airbrushed with scale finishes Nassau blue and white interior ,black flock for carpet and headliner,dethroned rims and bumpers,shot them with all ad chrome,aftermarket resin brakes,and also cleared with all ad eurathane clear,had some trouble with the hood decals they just wouldn't conform to the hood even with micro sol. Thanks for looking

20151201_140431.jpg

20151203_112856.jpg

20151203_112924.jpg

20151203_112830.jpg

20151203_105919.jpg

This is the revell foose kit airbrushed with scale finishes Nassau blue and white interior ,black flock for carpet and headliner,dethroned rims and bumpers,shot them with all ad chrome,aftermarket resin brakes,and also cleared with all ad eurathane clear,had some trouble with the hood decals they just wouldn't conform to the hood even with micro sol. 

Welcome to the fraternity! I finally bought a set of decals from Fred Cady!

I have learned some good tips here that might help you in the future... Use a clean rag or a sponge dipped in hot water, and press it onto the decals you want to conform.

Although I've never tried it, you could also use a hair dryer, but you must keep applying the solvent 'cause the dryer will... wait for it... dry out the decals! ;)