Model Cars Magazine Forum

1929 Ford Highboy Roadster

CanadianKronik

Hello, After completing my 67 impala i decided to start on a roadster to kinda kick start my intrest in the hobby again after a long break. i have lowered the front a bit and shortened the shocks. I added the injector stacks from a AMT 72 blazer kit and Prestons Car Parts magneto and red wires. Not to sure on what colors to paint the interior yet, it is just in the same color as the body wich is testers flat black with tamiya semi gloss clear coat. I have the chasis and motor almost finished then it is on to finishing the interior and body and calling it done. will update a little more as i continue on with it.

20160105_133623.jpg

20160105_133715.jpg

20160105_133648.jpg

20160105_133746.jpg

20160105_133839.jpg

Thanks guys. I am currently searching my parts box for a set of bomber seats or some small buckets to replace the huge bench seat that sticks up out of the body. i know i have a set somewere if not i might try and fabricate a set out of styrene. I did manage to get the interior painted using testors flat red with a few drops of flat black mixed in to create a dark flat red color. it looks pretty good. ill get a pic or two up tomorrow morning.

Edited by CanadianKronik