Andy Martin

Starliner Kustoms Bernie

Billy Kingsley

Frank Steffens

Tom Geiger

Irvin Arter Jr.

Vince Putt AKA Bowtienutz

John Bowers

Let me know on any spelling or anyone I missed.

Let's do a photo shoot of the forum guys at the show.

Maybe 1:00 p.m.?

I'll have Tom G make an announcement, if he shows up at the show.

You know those Jersey guys.......

Hey Gregg,

Tommy Kortman AKA El Tanque

Greg Hogg

Bob Doebley AKA Uncle Bobby

Fernanado Roman

Rogelio Mendez

Nick Sandone

Keith Jones

Thanks

From the Philly Guyz

Was I excommunicated while I wasn't looking? Funny nobody said anything last Friday at the meeting about this. I guess the rational is "he's only on the MCM board once in a blue moon so he won't see this". This is what I get for not going to shows in the prison van: EXCLUSION ;) Just so everyone knows this is all in good fun (I hope) the Philly Guys are a professional harrassment (not THAT kind; there are other kinds you know) society who just happen to build car models as well.

So Greg, this lower tier member of PACM would also like a nametag to wear as well, Thanks, Jason

Good Morning Gregg. ;)

Can you please add Santiago hernandez...aka MR 1/16 to you list.

thank you my brother,I feel blessed you have me twice.... ;)

Got it, I did print one, didn't have it in the list though

Was I excommunicated while I wasn't looking? Funny nobody said anything last Friday at the meeting about this. I guess the rational is "he's only on the MCM board once in a blue moon so he won't see this". This is what I get for not going to shows in the prison van: EXCLUSION ;) Just so everyone knows this is all in good fun (I hope) the Philly Guys are a professional harrassment (not THAT kind; there are other kinds you know) society who just happen to build car models as well.

So Greg, this lower tier member of PACM would also like a nametag to wear as well, Thanks, Jason

HEH, no big words here!

Got it, Jason, thanks!

HEH, no big words here!

Got it, Jason, thanks!

Thanks Greg. Andy, it will be great to see you too. Unless there is ANOTHER vendor who does the upper midwest shows and the NNL East, you may be the only person who's not a family member and comes in contact with BOTH Rothgeb brothers. Lucky you :rolleyes:

Was I excommunicated while I wasn't looking? Funny nobody said anything last Friday at the meeting about this. I guess the rational is "he's only on the MCM board once in a blue moon so he won't see this". This is what I get for not going to shows in the prison van: EXCLUSION B) Just so everyone knows this is all in good fun (I hope) the Philly Guys are a professional harrassment (not THAT kind; there are other kinds you know) society who just happen to build car models as well.

Jason,

You are not a lower tier member of PACM. You are the most important member of all. You are our club Lawyer. We can not leave home with out a direct link to you in case Ariel gets into trouble.

Bob D aka Uncle Bobby

Jason,

You are not a lower tier member of PACM. You are the most important member of all. You are our club Lawyer. We can not leave home with out a direct link to you in case Ariel gets into trouble.

Bob D aka Uncle Bobby

In case Ariel gets into trouble??? Is there even a doubt??

KDog with be there hanging out with Bud @ Perry's Table ! Riding up with George Henry & Dennis Smith and a few other I haven't met yet! And if you don't remember my name its Kenny Shores. !

######!

George is coming up?

I'm canceling my flight.

sorry....