Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 dodge charger

moparremco

Hi all,

I'm quite a while working on a Dodge Charger from 1968. The engine has also been changed a little with spark plug cables and the hose to the air filter. Also, I have chosen to make the black wheels without hubcaps. This is my firts time that I use BMF on the window frames. What do you think? Tips are always welcome.

Regards,

Remco

Hello everybody,

First I cut a slightly wider slice of BMF and then I stick it on eg the window style and I hit it right. I'll cut it gently the other way. If the edges along the wheel cabinets also made the windows to it and to the body on the bottom plate and is almost off the charger. Is there anybody that have tips for glue the window in the body?:)

Regards,

Remco

Very nice, I really like your distributor, How did you get the 90 degree boot built?

I made a bit of insulation from a wire in the distributor and there is very thin thread printed and glued flat. The spark plug wires are of a kind of very thin lead.

• 2 weeks later...