Model Cars Magazine Forum

New to MCM

Hello everyone just wanna make myself known, im new to this place,  but anyway ive been building models for a verylong time and just wanna say hi so HI!!!!!!  i also want to ask you people somthing  where do i go to  make a page to post my stuff at?"

Post your stuff wherever it belongs. We have various different areas... for cars, for trucks, for motorcycles and other models. Just scroll down and take a look at the various forums, and post your models wherever they would be most appropriate.

Whoa!   Wait a minute.  Two of us?  Both from AZ?  

Is the world ready for this?   Two've us?

[Harry better sharpen up his game with the bleep button.  One of us has been enuff!]

Seriously, Welcome Aboard the Board, Daniel Baker!   GREAT NAME, DUDE!!!  But I feel like I'm talking to myself. 

* Momma always liked you best.  I knew that.  Is our brother Darrel here, too.  Or our other brother Darrell?

Daniel,  

Be sure to come to DESERT SCALE CLASSIC next Saturday.  We GOTTA get together!  And, you'll behold the best dang model car contest in the Southwest!

Give you a chance to meet all the local guys and guyettes, too!

Dan