Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT '70 Heavy Chevy Impala Custom *PICS*

bondo bill

Here's a box custom build with two tone Testor's auto lacquer paint. I had some issues with the front and rear bumpers and valances, and some decals flaked off. Also, it might overheat as I notice I forgot the radiator hoses. Comments welcome!

DSC_0007_zpsdqfl1wzx.jpgDSC_0028_zpsavp4bdun.jpgDSC_0010_zpsqul9ofyy.jpgDSC_0016_zpstlqy2pl1.jpgDSC_0026_zps9webf0s8.jpgDSC_0023_zpsq4icdj9w.jpgDSC_0003_zpszajrfhxj.jpgDSC_0034_zpsawxyh6hw.jpgDSC_0012_zpsubv3cdif.jpgDSC_0022_zps7a0hkut6.jpgDSC_0029_zpsykjxetzv.jpg

Passenger side exhaust pipe isn't connected to the exhaust header. Also the pipes in back aren't connected to the chrome rear outlets. The driveshaft is also not connected to the trans.

Man, don't try driving this thing!  :lol:

hi Bill,,,,interesting build there, nice to see one built using the new decal sheet.....I would bet that Round 2 would gladly send you another sheet if you claimed it defective,,,,then those unfortunate decal woes can be fixed....just a thought.....the Ace....^_^