Model Cars Magazine Forum

CARBON COPY RESIN

Hard to order when the site is closed every time ai've attempted to visit for the past week...

When will it be 'up'?

If you want one for now just e-mail me at carboncopyresin@yahoo.com

Send me your address if it is in the US its free shipping until tomorrow.

I only accept paypal use the carboncopyresin@yahoo for the paypal payment.

The site will be a while before it is open.

Ariel

Your gona make me buy another new merc kit, and i havent even started the other one i have :lol::) . Great work on this. I will defanetaly buy one sooner or later. :D

just got the kit at the lhs had to order it now i can start building mine only thing i still dont now where i want to go with it I might have to pick up another body!

• 2 months later...

Hi Ariel!!!

I'm the Small Dreams administrator. It's good to have you around there... thanks for sharing info about models and related stuff.

This Merc is amazing!!!!

As soon this world's financial crisis pass away, I'll buy it for sure! (1 dolar = 2,20 reais)!!!!!!! :D:o

Let's keep making contact! André Siqueira told me that you guys are having nice conversation about great ideas and great possibilities in the future! I’ll contact you with more news!!!

Anyway… congratulations for the Merc!!!!

Edited by Drago

Hi Ariel!!!

I'm the Small Dreams administrator. It's good to have you around there... thanks for sharing info about models and related stuff.

This Merc is amazing!!!!

As soon this world's financial crisis pass away, I'll buy it for sure! (1 dolar = 2,20 reais)!!!!!!! :lol::D

Let's keep making contact! André Siqueira told me that you guys are having nice conversation about great ideas and great possibilities in the future! I’ll contact you with more news!!!

Anyway… congratulations for the Merc!!!!

Yes the economy is taking a toll on all of us. But I am trying to build Carbon Copy Resin cutting back on alot of things.

Andre has been really good to talk to and a very nice person. If I ever have the money would like to visit Brazil.

Ariel :D

• 1 month later...
What else is in the works?

Hello Clay

I have a Lotus Cortina

Henry J stock version

37 Ford pick up need 37 sedan or coupe to finish

32 Ford up top and windshield frame for revells high boy

55-57 chevy pu with a mild chop cab only need amt kit to finish

49 merc woody

Pinto pro stock full detail

Vega pro stock full detail

Transkit for the tamiya lotus super 7 1/24 scale. Lotus twin cam engine and bicycle fenders.

Datsun 1200 deluxe full detail

some wheels and tire for drag racing

and what ever someone masters and is of interest I will add to my line of resin.

A lot of projects just no time. Thats why I take no money up front. If you like something in the line let me know I will

add you to my list when I have the product i will e-mail you. Then you can send payment.

Don't want to get the bad reputation that other casters have gotten. If I have no money there is no reason to complain.

I like to receive the money and send product out the next day not leaving a customer waiting 4-6 weeks for a product.

Just my 2 cents

Thank You

Ariel

Hello Clay

I have a Lotus Cortina

Henry J stock version

49 merc woody

Transkit for the tamiya lotus super 7 1/24 scale. Lotus twin cam engine and bicycle fenders.

and what ever someone masters and is of interest I will add to my line of resin.

A lot of projects just no time. Thats why I take no money up front. If you like something in the line let me know I will

add you to my list when I have the product i will e-mail you. Then you can send payment.

Don't want to get the bad reputation that other casters have gotten. If I have no money there is no reason to complain.

I like to receive the money and send product out the next day not leaving a customer waiting 4-6 weeks for a product.

Just my 2 cents

Thank You

Ariel

37 ford different from the revell/monogram kit?

Hello Clay

I have a Lotus Cortina

Henry J stock version

49 merc woody

Just my 2 cents

Thank You

Ariel

Hi Ariel,

what about the carbon copy resin homepage?

Michael

Hi Ariel,

what about the carbon copy resin homepage?

Michael

I do have one it is closed right now. I need to grow my product line some more

to make it worth wild to have the page open.

www.carboncopyresin.com

So for now I sell on ebay/emodelcars/and by word of mouth.

so if anyone has anything of interest that they are building and would like for it to be in resin let me know.

Looking for a ford fairmount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carboncopyresin@yahoo.com

Thank You

Ariel B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I do have one it is closed right now.

www.carboncopyresin.com

Thank You

Ariel :)

Your site is closed right now, but I've bookmarked it's location. I was wondering if you still have any of the Merc wagons left, or are you sold out? I would also like to know about the Merc woody? Is it available? The workmanship looks great!