Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 Chevelle Wagon: lowrider/rat rod

dig

Cool build.  The weathered body works with the patterned roof.  I really dig the serape upholstery.  Nice choice of interior details.  Cool choice of wheels and tires.  How did you get the Pegasus tires on the Cragar wheels?  When I tried to put on the Pegasus 5.20 tires on AMT Cragars,  the whitewalls would always pop out.  Good luck on the auction.

Cool build.  The weathered body works with the patterned roof.  I really dig the serape upholstery.  Nice choice of interior details.  Cool choice of wheels and tires.  How did you get the Pegasus tires on the Cragar wheels?  When I tried to put on the Pegasus 5.20 tires on AMT Cragars,  the whitewalls would always pop out.  Good luck on the auction.

Thanks!! Really fun build. I used the dishes from the 1109 set of Pegasus wire wheels, so they are deeper. & that pushed the wheel back further and didn't stretch the tire so much that the ww would pop out. It kinda did on one, but that's tucked at the top in one of the rear wells, so it won't be seen ?

Thanks again!