Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1967 Plymouth GTX Special

Dann Tier

Just like everyone else I think your build is perfect. You mentioned changing styles as to the engine room colors, your build represents real parts in the color that they are usually found on a 1:1 car. This happens to be one of the reasons I personally like what you did.  Like many others have offered if you want to do it differently I'll send you a brand new untouched GTX kit for this one. This one is just to nice to mess with.

I think everyone else has covered it pretty well by now, but one more can't hurt ;) 

This has to be one of my favourite engine bays I've seen on here! The wiring is immaculately organised, and I'm a sucker for a big scoop! Don't you dare scrap that beauty haha. 

I think everyone else has covered it pretty well by now, but one more can't hurt ;) 

This has to be one of my favourite engine bays I've seen on here! The wiring is immaculately organised, and I'm a sucker for a big scoop! Don't you dare scrap that beauty haha. 

Now that it has the hood, its pretty safe. I'm glad you checked it out, and liked it!......much appreciated!

Looks good. Where did you get the shotgun injector scoop?

Sorry, I tried to find-out which kit I got that injector scoop from, but I cant remember. I even tried the internet, and looking through all my instruction sheets.......I try to save them all. If you find out what kit it came from, i'd appreciate it if you could let me know too.