Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Beach City Corvette: On the bench 8/19/17

Hello.......Dave,Chris,Art ......thanks guys for checking in......I made a front end and some shocks and got it mocked up......I still need to make the radious rods and tie rod......I also made some headers.......I will be using some rear and front Paul Rowe resin tires.......I also made a fuel tank......thanks for looking

DSCF4312_zpssmsjuept.jpg

DSCF4314_zpsyy0eo0tb.jpg

DSCF4316_zpsfr9tysis.jpg

DSCF4310_zpsseqvovsl.jpg

DSCF4311_zpstcgn0qfq.jpg

• Like 1

John... WOW, what a spectacular Update my friend. Killer work as usual. I don't think you missed a detail.  From the Looks of it, it seems you don't have much more to fabricate on this. Looks like paint and detailing is going to be here real quick. She is going to be a beauty when done.... :wub:

Hello......thanks guys for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:).......I made  the body support structures, an over flow tank and a water tank......I modified the master cylinder and made a brake handle and gas pedal.......and added  a few more tabs on the frame......thanks for looking

DSCF4338_zpsfuqvowtf.jpg

DSCF4339_zpsfjt9gnby.jpg

DSCF4346_zpsrxo3rq7b.jpg

DSCF4345_zps2bcndjhw.jpg

DSCF4344_zpsj0jijlx0.jpg