Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hawaiian Charger

Hmann68

Hi, here's the Revell Hawaiian, pretty much box stock with some wiring etc added, but not a lot of xtra detail. Tamiya Mica blue and Tamiya clear. The kit went together great. It's been done a million times but here's mine anyway! I always loved the color combo of this car. Thanks for looking, Mopar to ya!IMG_0753.thumb.JPG.9644c4e3b4bd247b320f4c6a17261580.JPGIMG_0754.thumb.JPG.1cb135d8f73713aed7d34c9109d88833.JPGIMG_0755.thumb.JPG.ba7e1fffe6a788dbf419b08a269d3c8c.JPGIMG_0756.thumb.JPG.55f31f2ae55cf867f74ec6e58c09c5c3.JPGIMG_0757.thumb.JPG.92fdb275c1bc7fb8b4e9d6e8db4cf75a.JPGIMG_0758.thumb.JPG.027028c71f86396039d33a95dab340ef.JPG

1 hour ago, High octane said:

Very nice Chris as it is beautiful. I have one somewhere and don't remember if I had started it or I had started the Chi-Town Hustler???

Thanks, and I just started the Hustler myself after enjoying how nice this one was to build! 

11 hours ago, High octane said:

Yep I did start the Hawaiian kit Chris, and maybe it's time to get back to working on it. Guess your build is motivating me as I really need motivation these days. Hmmmmm?

You'll like it, it's a nice kit, and so is the Hustler so far for me. Look forward to seeing yours!!!

Looks killer.

I built one a few years ago using the Polar Lights kit. As I feel its more accurate to the original car back then.

The recent Revell kit more replicates the current new nostalgia car being campaigned today .Same goes the Chi Town Hustler

8 hours ago, gtx6970 said:

Looks killer.

I built one a few years ago using the Polar Lights kit. As I feel its more accurate to the original car back then.

The recent Revell kit more replicates the current new nostalgia car being campaigned today .Same goes the Chi Town Hustler

Yes and the Hustler is even more on the new side compared to Hawaiian kit. But they sure look cool, and a pleasure to work on!