Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

rat rods

Here is my current truckster project. It will be a rat though not old school, but mean n nasty.

that looks pretty cool so far . i prolly wont make the doors like u have it because im not to good with models ive only done like 4 or 5 so far .. im prolly going to make a really chopped top rat rod .. something like this maybe

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/19/110652906_308a0fbc66.jpg

that looks pretty cool so far . i prolly wont make the doors like u have it because im not to good with models ive only done like 4 or 5 so far .. im prolly going to make a really chopped top rat rod .. something like this maybe

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/19/110652906_308a0fbc66.jpg

i knew someone was going to anttempt that car before me. Sweet isnt it :angry: To give you some info i think its either a 30 or a 32. It is channeled over the frame. Is chopped. Probably z'ed frame in the rear and looks like it has air ride because you cant drive that thing that low. there is another site car site called "the hamb" but their cars arre not rat rods, they are traditional hot rods but they are close, but much cleaner. If you want to go to that site let me know and i will post the link.

Thank you for the compliments. The motor is out of a Grave Digger kit.Very boss motor! Set up simular to a RE/AF. Very many mods to the chassis! kjadud0667 very cool car there! I like them like that a ton!! Esp. trucksters!!! Jody

ya i like the "rat rod / chop top " style cars ever since i went to the rock and race at dragway 42 in ohio . im not sure if im going to build that exact car that i showed u but something like that . but keep me posted so i can see how ur Truckster turns out

Edited by kjadud0667

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...