Model Cars Magazine Forum

Project Venom

RadRidesByDan

This one started as the Dodge Sidewinder. The front hood is the front air dams of the ferrari F-50, bumper from 97 Caravan sport, filled in the seams, relocated the taillights behind the toneau cover glass, and moulded and cast the head rests to customize the toneau cover. Lowered the suspension 3 scale inches all around, 15" discs and 23 inch lightning wheels, custom built the intake manifold dressing, detailed everything with metalizer paints and Topped off the body with 1 off Pearl Grape metallic with silver flames highlighted with Candy Red. Total time was 5 months worth of work.

Venom2.jpg

Venom4.jpg

Venom6.jpg

Venom7.jpg

Edited by RadRidesByDan

alright Bear!!! good to see you over here my friend!! show them what ya got!!!

Thanks Shannon.......but from what I have seen so far.....they are showing me what they got WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOO

I like this place......Mucho top notch builds to look at.....Im in heaven :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great feed back guys......very appreciated coming from this club

that thing is sick

not to try to start anything

but what did you do to it

i never built one of those

so i dont know what you did to it

This is what I started with

VenomBasekit.jpg

and with the donations of a front end of a ferrari F-50 that I cut up and spliced into the hood of the Dodge and the bumper of the 97 Caravan that I stretched and moulded to the front end, relocate the hinges to a full flip front verses half, the toneau cover was custom built using aircraft engine panel parts, shaped and sanded them, moulded and cast in resin for the headrests, lowered the suspension and changed the look of the intake to what I prefered.

Thanks for asking

Bear

Edited by RadRidesByDan