Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Ferrari F430GT

Look what's coming form the Studio 27 crew...

Risi62Sebringside-vi.jpg

It's the Risi Ferrari F430GT from the 2007 season. There will be the two cars from the ALMS season and the #97 & #99 that raced at Lemans that year as well.

Going to add this one to the collection for sure.

Yup, thanks to Brendan for telling me, I am certainly looking forward to this kit. I am going to try to get a few, I can imagine a good price, but will definetly build one. :lol:

Ismael, if you can't tell, it is my favorite also :P and with freindly competition with the ###### lizards! Chris? :lol:

That's a sweet pic you took, I like it, and the PGR4 banners :lol:

GT1? yeah when there are more than two cars in the whole group! :lol:

It is such a beautiful race car....now..bring on the Grand Am cars!!!

Edited by Nick F40

Yup, thanks to Brendan for telling me, I am certainly looking forward to this kit. I am going to try to get a few, I can imagine a good price, but will definetly build one. :lol:

Ismael, if you can't tell, it is my favorite also :rolleyes: and with freindly competition with the ###### lizards! Chris? :lol:

That's a sweet pic you took, I like it, and the PGR4 banners :D

GT1? yeah when there are more than two cars in the whole group! :lol:

It is such a beautiful race car....now..bring on the Grand Am cars!!!

Absolutely ;) ###### Lizards... I like the Ferraris, too. It's been a good classic Porsche/Ferrari fight the past couple years.

Just you wait til the new Porsche comes out for next year. Lower CG, even more wide yet... :lol:

I was kiddin', guys! :rolleyes: It's just that the Vettes look so droolworthy...

I love this paint job on the Ferrari:

alex-figge-tafel-ferrari.jpg

What is that Competition Ferrari... ratbastards.

It's doesn't look like they held onto their podium finish last race.

I was kiddin', guys! :rolleyes: It's just that the Vettes look so droolworthy...

I love this paint job on the Ferrari:

alex-figge-tafel-ferrari.jpg

me to and the Krohn racing also. I want to build the Red Bull one like in my signature.

;) hey Tafel Racing seems to be doing better than Risi and for cryin out loud the Porchas or gonna get wider yet?? :lol:

Edited by Nick F40

They were penalized 30 seconds for a voidable contact. Both cars were warned about hitting on the straight. Porsche has been really after the ALMS about contact, especially after the Sebring race that happened a couple of years ago. The ALMS is finally doing the right thing. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing cars taken out because of people not knowing how to pass.

As for the Studio 27 kit, I heard about this a couple of months ago. Expect to pay a pretty penny for it. I'm figuring around $200.

They were penalized 30 seconds for a voidable contact. Both cars were warned about hitting on the straight. Porsche has been really after the ALMS about contact, especially after the Sebring race that happened a couple of years ago. The ALMS is finally doing the right thing. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing cars taken out because of people not knowing how to pass.

As for the Studio 27 kit, I heard about this a couple of months ago. Expect to pay a pretty penny for it. I'm figuring around $200.

the price........ :( If I buy this will it be worth the money, I will take CARE of that thing, I better hone on my carbon fiber decal skills :lol:

Yeah, they are still pissin and moanin about that Sebring race, THAT was racing and legendary, between Ferrari and Porsche, no one spun and it was FAIR, the Risi boy got the better line. If Porsce would have won all this would have never happened, BUT I do agree on the spinning out for stupid moves, like last race, the Risi boys were in the lead but one of them decided it would be funny to block his teammate, don't know what went on there but those P2 cars also need to get there stuff together because I always see one of them cutting off or hitting one of the GT2 cars, GT1 if they have more then two cars racing but they were warned and given the penalty and Porsche got it!

Which is why Grand Am Rolex has a little better racing...

Edited by Nick F40

Yeah, me too, that I why I kind of like the Rolex series better. At least one of the reason.

It was pretty clear that the Porsche was avoiding the contact and the Ferrari drove into it.

me to and the Krohn racing also. I want to build the Red Bull one like in my signature.

:( hey Tafel Racing seems to be doing better than Risi and for cryin out loud the Porchas or gonna get wider yet?? :lol:

Yup... it's going to be the wide wide body.... :lol:

:lol: Is that rascal out by anyone else other that Studio 27? I just like the style an don't need a BIG bucks kit. I just like the car. Is Revell got, or gonna get one out? It shor is purty! :rolleyes:

I am not entirely sure but there may be a trans kit out.

:lol: Is that rascal out by anyone else other that Studio 27? I just like the style an don't need a BIG bucks kit. I just like the car. Is Revell got, or gonna get one out? It shor is purty! :rolleyes:

Revell and HECK NO!! It's only big bucks or nothin!!!! :lol: Come on it's a Ferrari, Revell don't have the skills :P

Oh Chris I know, and you do to.....apparently! ;)

Edited by Nick F40

Revell and HECK NO!! It's only big bucks or nothin!!!! :rolleyes: Come on it's a Ferrari, Revell don't have the skills :lol:

Oh Chris I know, and you do to.....apparently! :lol:

You wait and see, someones head is going to roll.

:rolleyes: Nickster, I thought Revell had the contract to produce Ferreri kits? I see Hasagawa is puttin out that beautiful Testa kit, so I just wondered if anyone was poppin it. If theres a trans-kit available, whats the base kit you use for it? I still think it's a purty car! But, then again, it IS a FERRARI! :lol::lol:

:rolleyes: Nickster, I thought Revell had the contract to produce Ferreri kits? I see Hasagawa is puttin out that beautiful Testa kit, so I just wondered if anyone was poppin it. If theres a trans-kit available, whats the base kit you use for it? I still think it's a purty car! But, then again, it IS a FERRARI! :lol::lol:

Well they do a 430 already they just need to make a GT car. I am sure it will be the Revell, I think the Fujimi kit is the same kit.

The new GTO looks good too.

Sunshine cleaned it out! :lol:

:lol: Nickster, I thought Revell had the contract to produce Ferreri kits? I see Hasagawa is puttin out that beautiful Testa kit, so I just wondered if anyone was poppin it. If theres a trans-kit available, whats the base kit you use for it? I still think it's a purty car! But, then again, it IS a FERRARI! :P;)

I know but they can't do something of this caliber, I mean look at the C6R, compared to these guys, night and day, although the open fender vents are a nice touch. All of them have great Ferrari kits but none have racing kits like this, just some F40's, 250's etc.

It is purrty ain't it, can't you tell I like em? :o

Yeah Chris, it IS a Ferrari! ;):P

Well they do a 430 already they just need to make a GT car. I am sure it will be the Revell, I think the Fujimi kit is the same kit.

The new GTO looks good too.

yeah.....what he said....exactly.... :P The new Scuderia might have a better base.

The GTO is pretty sweet, my dad built one not too long ago and boy it is nice....it's on here somewhere :rolleyes: