Model Cars Magazine Forum

M&S Hobbies (Arizona)

Hi, all. Has anyone conducted business with this company? I placed an order and followed up with a question two days later with a question. It went unanswered. I sent another message three days later. No answer. I called the hobby shop. No answer, but did leave a message. I then looked around and saw postings from others having this same problem over the past couple years. I used them once a few years back, but don't remember this poor quality of customer service. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and how did they overcome it. I'm ready to call the c/c company and void the transaction if I can.

BP;)

I placed an order with them about 3 weeks ago.  I received my order mid last week.  took a little bit longer then I had hoped to get being I am in Surprise AZ.....and only about a 15 min drive away.  But it was all good. I try to support the local guys as much I as can.   I have met them at some local shows real good people.  I hope they get your question taken care of soon. They have some nice stuff others around here dont have.

I ordered a couple of kits from him earlier this month and it took 13 days to ship out in-stock items. That was 24hrs before I was about to send out a nastygram, and I suppose it was free shipping because of the special he's running. But still I barely consider that acceptable these days, and I know Mark has a straight job that take precedent over the hobby stuff. But those 13 days included 4 weekend days...

Edited by niteowl7710

I did hear from him!! He said it shipped today (Thursday). Thanks again, John. Dave, that's why I ordered from him this time. He has some item no one else carries. He has a goldmine there of goodies. I've used him before, but it has been a couple years.

Don

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, RancheroSteve said:

Thanks a lot for the info, Steve.

Simón