Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Message to the forum

Spruslayer

The other day i made a post in one of the CV threads that was inappropriate and mean spirited. And as should have been done the post was removed and i was issued a warning.

In these difficult times we need to come together and work as a team regardless of any differences in opinions and be the best we can be,with that being said i failed miserably.  

To any one who seen the post and was frightened or offended i apologize.

This forum is a valuable asset for hobbiest of all walks of life and as with and any club or forum there will be the individuals that can be a problem.

I personally don't want to be that guy and there was no justification for the post,i was just wrong to do it

I am guessing that the majority of the active posting members of this board are older folks that do need to take this seriously,as well as any of the younger members too. So  to everyone here please stay safe and don't worry,we will make it through this and be stronger on the other side because of it

God bless every one