Model Cars Magazine Forum

Guy's, Lets Do This!

:D Fellas, a member by the name of Chuck Darnell, has a chance to bring back the Ulich mini men line,Scroll down to the Diorama thread, and check this out. It sure would be nice to have these lil guys back.AND it won't cost anything to try! Just read the thread, do as he asks, and maybe we can get us some people to fill our dios with. Personally, I think the man is takin a leap of good faith, and I for one, went for it.I pre ordered 4 packs at 5 bucks apeice. He just wants a good faith order, he isn't even askin for money. What do we have to lose?Besides,it would be nice to have some drivers for our cars, and some people to populate our dioramas. AND, has anyone priced what the originals are goin for? Even the lil Preiser people are expensive, if you can find them! I just think this is a pretty good chance to get us some lil folks to live again, It sure would be nice! :P

it would be nice to have mini men back . how ever I do not know nor have i heard of Chuck Darnell.I wouldn't send my personal info until I'm sure He is legit.I mean why not start his own topic for this announcement?And to Chuck Darnell my apologies in advance for being skeptical.

:D Randy, he did. but since he's new, he asked me if I could help him out, so I'm tryin , but I guess I'm the only one who wants em. Scroll down to the Diorama thread, and you'll see he did come onto the forum and ask if we'd be interested.Sometimes ya just gotta have faith that not EVERYONE is tryin to rip us off. Edited by george 53

:D Edarino, thanks, the more the better, but all ya gotta do is click on his avitar an leave him a pm. he only needs 1500 single potential orders to get the first production batch goin.Between you an me he's got 6.Anyone else need any lil people? :rolleyes:

Calm down Geo....He only posted this week...He already has my 4 pack pre order info....

Only 1490 more to go!!!

I will vouch for Chuck...he's a great guy. I know a lot of you don't know me either but I used to be the owner of TheModelCarList Yahoo group. I took it over from Jeff Whitaker and eventually turned it over to the present owner, Dwayne Bressem. We have a team of guys there who help to moderate the list and when we needed to replace one of the guys, it was my idea to bring Chuck onboard to help out. And he has done a great job over the years in that regard.

Terry Sumner

I shall also vouch for Chuck...I've known him for 8 years now. (yup-also from the MCL). I will spread the word to some folks about these...

One of the first times I ever bought a kit online was from Chuck, probably around 2000 or 2001. No later then 01, more likely 2000. Still have it, and have not yet started building it!!

thats all I need . If you guys have heard ,known,done business with I'm down it would be nice to have some in brand new packages and if they make it to the lhs it's nice to have something to buy for less than 10.00 for those times when you already have everything on the shelves.