Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greg I wish to change my name please

Greg, I believe it will become necessary for me to go to court and change my name to KOMRAD ED. I fear that the name police will send me to a re-education kamp somewhere south of Mexico where I will learn to appreciate the art of basket weaving . This ids because model building might become illegal here in this country. I hope you will send cigarettes and postcards as I forevermore spend what time I have on earth as a political prisoner. :rolleyes:

Ed Shaver, Komrad Ed

this is why most of build models in our basements & keep the unbuilt kits in our closet.

& Building will not become Illegal, but possession of Adhesives will. Also Openly Carrying or displaying a completed Model kit could be grounds for automatic Search & Seizure by the Bureau of Laquers, Resins & Epoxies....

I almost wet myself, you guy's are so funny :rolleyes::lol: - Anyone got Depends :lol:

Hey Ed, I'm also out here, hiding in the Richmond suburbs. I have lots of room to keep stuff hidden.

Maybe start a modelling survivors camp. Start stock piling those 1/25th scale weapons from all those

old kits. We may need them when the G-men (glue-men) come for us!

Rick in Richmond

• 1 month later...