Model Cars Magazine Forum

Land Rover Series III LWB

The Story

McNally spent a couple of days getting the harvest to market and he paid the workers.  Most of the harvest equipment was maintenanced and put up for the coming winter with the exception of anything that was needed for chores.  Angus was given driving duties to take McNally to the airport for his trip home and included a stop at the Police Station to say goodbye to his friend, PC Dunbarton.  After arriving at the airport, Angus was a little tired and he would rest a bit before driving home to Alston-At-Harkness.  Goodbyes at the flight line for the two old friends and McNally boards the plane for his trip home.

After stopping over for an hour in Greenland for refueling, the plane lands at Boston's Logan Airport and McNally disembarks the plane, goes through the TSA check-in and Passport Control.  With his luggage in tow, McNally grabs a cab and is driven home to Charlestown.  Once in the house, he calls Angus to tell him that he was home and the flight was good.  If Angus ever needed the help again, he was to call McNally first.

The Build

I have finished my Land Rover Series III LWB and it is posted in Under Glass.  I would like to thanks all those who have viewed and commented on my WIP.