Model Cars Magazine Forum

Royal Pontiac's GeeTo Tigers (2 cars)

59 Impala

Thanks Mike.  I have built the two Knafel Pontiac's 66 "Tin Indians" all ready and would like to finish both of these.  I think that I've vented my frustrations and got myself back to some kind of normalcy. I have calmed down and I will try and finish both of these cars.  Time will tell.  Again, thanks. 

35 minutes ago, 59 Impala said:

Thanks Mike.  I have built the two Knafel Pontiac's 66 "Tin Indians" all ready and would like to finish both of these.  I think that I've vented my frustrations and got myself back to some kind of normalcy. I have calmed down and I will try and finish both of these cars.  Time will tell.  Again, thanks. 

I guess on Don Gay '66 is the only notable one left.  I sure understand frustration, both my current builds have been getting to me too.

Well, I guess these are going in their boxes for awhile.  The decals are BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH.  I did paint the Red stripe on top of the body lines and most likely will have to do the same with the rest of the Red stripes and I'm not in the mood for that right now.

IMG_5222.JPG.76d09ef485cb92085a172c75f7692265.JPG

IMG_5223.JPG.f5e9b65b413039dd1473de012f0d5dd0.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG.1d62175cf59ebadc04ab208ebbf6258d.JPG

IMG_5225.JPG.e4552dd5586cf17fb7983db24bf51e42.JPG

• Like 1