Model Cars Magazine Forum

international 2300

AMT/Ertl did an kit that would be similar in appearance (S 2575 or something). It hasn't been available for sometime but they do turn up on ebay fairly frequently. I think it is a dump truck but it should work for you as the base for a grain truck.

Thanks for the info I will try looking there.

Hi this is Steven. G. Besides the dumptruck ertl also put out the same truck without the dump box its ertl kit # 8026 international S series F - 2674 . It might be cheaper than the dumptruck kit. Its ertl kit # 8029 . My book also lists a kit # 8028 interrnational F - 2575 conv. s series but I have never seen that kit. Hope this info helps .

Hi this is Steven. G. Besides the dumptruck ertl also put out the same truck without the dump box its ertl kit # 8026 international S series F - 2674 . It might be cheaper than the dumptruck kit. Its ertl kit # 8029 . My book also lists a kit # 8028 interrnational F - 2575 conv. s series but I have never seen that kit. Hope this info helps .

I always mix up the numbers, one of the S series trucks has horozontal grill bars, the other has vertical grill bars. I got both off ebay a couple years ago and they seem to be nice kits. $70-100 seems to be the going price, but that really isn't too out of line with available truck kits. I'm really hoping Round 2 will decide to reissue both of these so I can just buy a couple and build them instead of debating on which one of several ideas I should use mine for.

I always mix up the numbers, one of the S series trucks has horozontal grill bars, the other has vertical grill bars. I got both off ebay a couple years ago and they seem to be nice kits. $70-100 seems to be the going price, but that really isn't too out of line with available truck kits. I'm really hoping Round 2 will decide to reissue both of these so I can just buy a couple and build them instead of debating on which one of several ideas I should use mine for.

Thanks again for all the info I'll just keep trying !

Consider looking in the Die Casts.

There has always been a lot of International out there as die cast, all you usually want is the cab and interior anyway, and you may get it a lot cheaper than resin. Most of the resin I've seen has been a blatant dupe of die-cast anyhow, you just pay a lot more for it.

Consider looking in the Die Casts.

There has always been a lot of International out there as die cast, all you usually want is the cab and interior anyway, and you may get it a lot cheaper than resin. Most of the resin I've seen has been a blatant dupe of die-cast anyhow, you just pay a lot more for it.

Thank You for the idea ! I think I found a 1/25 scale wrecker . Now I need to find a grainbox & axles,tires ,lift axle ,hoist, or material to make box with-Any ideas ? Iwould send a pic but I don't know how to submit one.

Thanks Again !

Dozer

Thank You for the idea ! I think I found a 1/25 scale wrecker . Now I need to find a grainbox & axles,tires ,lift axle ,hoist, or material to make box with-Any ideas ? Iwould send a pic but I don't know how to submit one.

Thanks Again !

Dozer

Also where could I find a L-10 cummings eng & 10-speed trans.