Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 dodge charger

juergen

Jurg, ya gone an dun it kiddo! Ain't I tell ya she was gonna be BEEEEUttyful????? IF it was a real girl(stead of a model)I'd be "see ya round baby", an I'd be gone with her! That is THE PRETTIEST Design Chrysler ever came out with! Nothing could beat the style of those 69 B-Bodys!They looked FAST just standing still! You did Mother MoPar proud with this one,Jurg, A BEAUTIFULLY GREAT build! :rolleyes:B):D:D:huh:

Yeeesh Jurg, you sure are one talented dude! All your stuff comes out lookin like a million bucks! Jeeze, I should be so lucky! The Dio, as small as it is, looks great! The Charger came out PERFECT! And the "DUDE" looks too mean! All in all Jurg, a GREAT JOB on a GREAT BUILD!!!oh, that speed limit sign needs a few bullet holes! :D:o

• 2 months later...

hi guys !

the snow is gone and the sun comes back. so i made outdoor pics from the charger and the little dio. sorry for the backround of the fotos - a little different with the dirth track - but i hope you can see enough.

3237623965313539.jpg

6662333034616334.jpg

3866326332616432.jpg

6238373632313838.jpg

i hope you like it?

greets jürgen