Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another 4070a!

Great looking build, good choice on the paint.  I'm building one now, I also shortened the frame 1", I like the look of the 160" WB.  Of course growing up in New England we didn't see many long WB trucks back in the day.  I have to admit, it's one of the better kits I've ever built, fit is great compared to the others and instructions are mostly correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warren D said:

Great looking build, good choice on the paint.  I'm building one now, I also shortened the frame 1", I like the look of the 160" WB.  Of course growing up in New England we didn't see many long WB trucks back in the day.  I have to admit, it's one of the better kits I've ever built, fit is great compared to the others and instructions are mostly correct.

I was born and raised in New York, short wheel base rigs are all I've seen 90% of the time! I guess I'm just partial to it now. I also do agree with you. These transtars go together so well. Even the original release. It's very well executed. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out