Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL EAST roll call

I'll be there for my third in a row . The first year I made the mistake of driving down the day of the show . You know get there at about 11:30 , it's 1:30 before I finish the paper work and get set-up . That first year I hardly got a chance to check out the models BECAUSE ............I made the mistake of checking out the vendors room first . BIG mistake , any way I learned my lesson . Spend a couple of bucks and spend the night what the heck .....the Mrs. even made the reservations for me ! What a doll !!!

Last year I ended up with a couple of fellow modelers eating cheeseburgers at the wrong "Paradise" the night before the show . We still had a great time talking models , but this year I'd like the chance of meeting some of the folks I read about and correspond with in the flesh . So count me in on the night before festivities......hangover be dam'ned ....

So I'll be there with the dozen or so models I've built since last year , the good , the bad , and the ugly !!!!

Until then , have fun , take care , and see you around the clubhouse ,

Steve D.

I told the guy my name was Marcos Cruz but he started asking me all these "lawn care" questions, so I was busted.

HAHAHAHAHA. You should of told them you where a edjewmacadid hispanic, or I no spica Inglesh) Then you would of got away with it. :P

• 1 month later...

Man oh man...now I'm going to have to miss the show! I just had a lady call and book me to deejay a party for her on Friday evening April 17th. Party will go to midnite, then with picking up all my gear and driving home it'll probably be 02:00 or so. I'm sure I'll be exhausted and driving 3+ hours to the show won't be high on my list of favorite things to do in the morning. Being laid off...can't turn down the opportunity to make a week's pay in one evening.

So you guys that are going please take lot's of pictures!