Model Cars Magazine Forum

MAD Resin, anyone?

13 hours ago, oldcarfan said:

I'm looking for a standard short bed for the AMT 1978 Ford truck and I think I heard that MAD Resin made one. Does anyone know if they're still around? I've tried googling but nothing seems to come up.

Sorry, we do not offer a short bed at this time. We do however offer a standard wheelbase long bed.

Kris Morgan

Morgan Automotive Detail (M.A.D)

On 3/29/2023 at 3:09 PM, Kris Morgan said:

Sorry, we do not offer a short bed at this time. We do however offer a standard wheelbase long bed.

Kris Morgan

Morgan Automotive Detail (M.A.D)

I have that bed and it is beautiful! All of Kris's stuff is top notch. I will have to find it tomorrow and post a picture of it.

• Thanks 1

As promised, here are two pictures of the Ford bed. Clean work, looks like a kit piece more than a resin one. Who ever did the conversion took the time to do the side trim correctly and fixed the wheel wells. Kris's stuff does not disappoint and his service is top notch.

IMG_7513.jpg

IMG_7514.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

As promised, here are two pictures of the Ford bed. Clean work, looks like a kit piece more than a resin one. Who ever did the conversion took the time to do the side trim correctly and fixed the wheel wells. Kris's stuff does not disappoint and his service is top notch.

IMG_7513.jpg

IMG_7514.jpg

Can't hardly wait till mind arrives. Looks like a very nice piece.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...