Model Cars Magazine Forum

'59 Impala Street Sream'r

GOTH KUSTOMS

Well gang I have no idea which direction I will go with this ol' girl, but she is tradmark smooooooooth now, no really I have no clue as to what I will do, I'm not planning this one at all, just gonna let come as it may, dont have a box shot as I got this from a friend who had it in a bag, so hang on and enjoy, like I said who knows?

Picture-001002.jpg

Picture-001007.jpg

Picture-001006.jpg

Picture-001005.jpg

Edited by unforgiven

OK no guessing which direction I'm going now, but I think you guys new this was coming, ok I used a 1960 Impala frame, with the low rider front suspension, then channeld just the frame another 3/16th of an inch, so not only do i get the front to scrape, I get that lowerd look and still get a killer stance out of it, and becouse I did that to the frame the hood no longer works with the stock motor, sooooooooo I just had to see what it look'd like BLOWN ohhhhh yea.

Picture005.jpg

Oh I think it's going to doin it, HAY wait a sec, aint seen much from you bro where the heck you been?, are you hiding? what? get some builds going, miss your stuff man....

Yha i got alot of builds going on.BUT no pics until after i bust out at the Lower Left Coast NNL in august.It will be worth the wait bro trust me im stepping up,straghtening up,And going all out for this show :lol: .

OK so I didnt go with the blown 421 Pontiac, insted I went with the '69 427 out of the Yenko Camaro, I thought this would better suit the build, the intake, carby's, and breathers, are all out of the parts box, and I even try'd my hand at booting the plug wire's, not to good, but not to bad,

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Looked better with the other engine bro.But its not bad as it sits right there.Hay i got a 70 nova you wanna race me when yours is done.Im talking about putting pinks on the line and i will even raise you a penny and a smile LOL.

I dunno bro I kinda outweigh you by about a ton :), yea I kinda liked the other engine too, but I just had to change up a lil, It still didn't fit unner da hood, so I scooped it, tryed to get fancy with it, heck I coulda saved myself allot of hours, yep failed miserably, try'd to build the scoop from the movie corvette summer, from memory, ahhhhhmmm didnt look good and didnt work, Pic's? not this time, thought I would have to ask someone if they had an extra hood, but the can of 2 part bondo saved the day, but I got a few more tricks up the ol'sleeve, gotta use my toes to add all the math to make it work tho.

Well gotta get to building, so thanx everyone who has expressd intrest in this, and left me some good feed back, new pic's in a few day's we hope...

Hay on a side note I might just get another ride up against you'r Nova, like oh? a '69 Camaro, gee I might get more then one build done this year, wooo woooo

Edited by unforgiven

OK here are a few muck up's, she's just about ready for paint, I'd like to go with Brandywine Red, but may have to settle for Electric Currant Red, anway, scratch built the scoop, and filld in the front valance, trying for that roll'd pan look, well here goes

Picture021.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

OK here are a few muck up's, she's just about ready for paint, I'd like to go with Brandywine Red, but may have to settle for Electric Currant Red, anway, scratch built the scoop, and filld in the front valance, trying for that roll'd pan look, well here goes

Picture021.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Thats it im gonna have to cut up another caddy and hot rod that out LOL.Looks good bro.

• 3 weeks later...

First off thanks to everyone who has shown some kinda interest in this build, just wanted to post a few pic's of this Lil sweetheart deck'd out in her Black dress, I would say she looks, hmmmm? stunning?, anyway, still having issues about the hood fitting right, working on that, and I have to wait till it's not blowing 17 mph out here to lay the pearl, woo woo

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture031.jpg

well bro , this things looking good. :o can't wait to see her nice and shiny. good luck with that hood,

did you get the flip worked out?

Nah bro, nothing I did would workout right, or look'd right. tho I have to get the hood to fit flush, then I will go from there again...

• 1 month later...
Nah bro, nothing I did would workout right, or look'd right. tho I have to get the hood to fit flush, then I will go from there again...

hay bro. you can shoot my a PM if you want to brain storm again on that build. best of luck on that hood

dude.