Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help get a stalled project moving again

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a stalled project restarted. I'm searching for some resin detail items and some decals. I hope someone can help me find the following:

Resin cast representations of studs and nuts. Need hex nuts of around .03" inch, 3/4 inch in scale with a bit of stud sticking out the top. Washers under the nuts optional but not necessary.

Resin cast Carter single barrel carbs or a decent looking approximation. All the kit carbs I can find are just lifeless blobs.

A set of decals to do a Hudson Hornet stock car in 1/25 scale. You know the car, says "Fabulous Hudson Hornet 6" on the side. Marshall Teague or Herb Thomas drove them, among others.

Finally, does anyone know if LMG Enterprises of Sheboygan, WI is still active?

I know this is a lot to ask, but that's how this project got shelved in the first place. I'd sure like to get it back on the bench.

you can also check your local train section for grandt line nut and bolt sets they are plastic and have alot of different sizes including some that have washers on them . there is another company caled tichy train group that makes the same thing . these are a pretty good bargain as you get 96 pieces for about 3.00. I have to admit that I'm kind of spoiled as most of the hobby shops around here carry these items so I have not had to look online to find them.detail master makes a photo etch nut and bolt set and I'm almost positive there is a military set alsoso look in all the sections of a hobby store .try replicas & miniatures company of maryland for the carb they might have what your looking for.I don't know about the decals or if lmg is still active hope this helps