Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for these Pontiac Firebird kits

michelle

2 hours ago, redscampi said:

They could probably be found there but I expect the point of this thread is to see if anyone has kits they are willing to trade, which is why this section of the forum exists.

yes i always check here when looking for older kits before looking else were cause i prefer to do trades and it is easier then having to buy a visa gift card and load the amount that the order on ebay costs plus the card activation fee plus those visa gift cards are limited to just buying stuff in the us and in us territories 
 i use cash the pay for things  or to pay to send my trades and i use cash to put the amount needed on gift cards 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Michelle, just saw your want post. I have a kit that is way, way, way down in my build queue. The tires have been plundered ( for what I don't recall ) and the original kit supplied shifter may be pilfered also. If you're interested in this one I will do a photo session and you can see all that's there in the box. See box art below. I could use the optional engines, wheel/tires, or full detail rear axles from most 3-in-1 kits I like mostly cars of the '30s-'50s but what have you?

IMG_5063.jpg.e37d8fc907003d21e343403eb6392a4d.jpg

Edited by customline

On 11/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, customline said:

Hi Michelle, just saw your want post. I have a kit that is way, way, way down in my build queue. The tires have been plundered ( for what I don't recall ) and the original kit supplied shifter may be pilfered also. If you're interested in this one I will do a photo session and you can see all that's there in the box. See box art below. I could use the optional engines, wheel/tires, or full detail rear axles from most 3-in-1 kits I like mostly cars of the '30s-'50s but what have you?

IMG_5063.jpg.e37d8fc907003d21e343403eb6392a4d.jpg

pm sent