Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big rig PE ( CTM) help needed

Hi all, I’m starting an Italeri Pete 378 and I have the CTM PE set for it. While looking over the instructions for the PE, I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to assemble some of it, as the instructions are a bit vague ( to me anyway) and I have no frame of reference as I’ve not used PE for this kind of thing before. Can anyone point me to a good video or some pics of a build you’ve done using said kit/s. Any help would be much appreciated.

Wish i could help, but all i can do is follow.  I own a ton of there PE sets for trucks, but i haven't used any of it either.  The instructions can be a little vague so i agree with you on that one, but the set you got doesn't seem too bad once you get in the right direction. 

On 12/10/2023 at 9:56 AM, tbill said:

Hi all, I’m starting an Italeri Pete 378 and I have the CTM PE set for it. While looking over the instructions for the PE, I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to assemble some of it, as the instructions are a bit vague ( to me anyway) and I have no frame of reference as I’ve not used PE for this kind of thing before. Can anyone point me to a good video or some pics of a build you’ve done using said kit/s. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tom i have not used that detail set before but if your on Facebook ask on my big rig group. i have over 5.6K members from all over the world and also the owner of CTM. someone should be able to help you...  Building Big Rigs and Construction Equipment Models

4 hours ago, yh70 said:

Tom i have not used that detail set before but if your on Facebook ask on my big rig group. i have over 5.6K members from all over the world and also the owner of CTM. someone should be able to help you...  Building Big Rigs and Construction Equipment Models

Thank you, but I’m one of the few people on the planet not on Facebook, lol. 

• Like 1