Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for some long-shot parts

fordf-100

I am looking for some long shot parts/decals, I need a stock 69 Torino hood from AMT, an MPC  Petty Dodge Dart trunk lid, any 63/64 Plymouth Valiant bumpers front and rear and can be in any condition! Also a set of the Polar Lights Hawaiian Charger funny car decals! Have lots to trade parts, decals or parts kits! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Phil email Ron @ resin model ranch , he has bumper sets for the valiant.  I bought a set for my 65 valiant.  63 is slightly different from 64 but the 64 and 65 are pretty much identical. The website will most likely say out of stock but if you email Ron he probably has them.

Edited by Scott8950

9 hours ago, Scott8950 said:

Phil email Ron @ resin model ranch , he has bumper sets for the valiant.  I bought a set for my 65 valiant.  63 is slightly different from 64 but the 64 and 65 are pretty much identical. The website will most likely say out of stock but if you email Ron he probably has them.

Thanks Scott I will check him out, you don’t see stuff for Valiants much in the aftermarket!

37 minutes ago, fordf-100 said:

Thanks Scott I will check him out, you don’t see stuff for Valiants much in the aftermarket!

What year is your valiant? I have a 65 grill/bumper  and i have the rear bumper but its broken.  The stuff from Ron is around $20 shipped and its already chromed.