Model Cars Magazine Forum

Keith Marks Decals

Send him an email at mofobow@hotmail.com with your request and he’ll get back to you with a price 

He can also do them in custom colors if you don’t t see what you’re looking for. I got him to do these for my 71 GTX in red.

IMG_9803.png

Edited by Keef
Added info

6 hours ago, slusher said:

Mike last I read he was still making decals. Did you check the after market section…

3 hours ago, Keef said:

Send him an email at mofobow@hotmail.com with your request and he’ll get back to you with a price 

He can also do them in custom colors if you don’t t see what you’re looking for. I got him to do these for my 71 GTX in red.

IMG_9803.png

Thanks Guys. I did do the email so just waiting. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Received my decals yesterday, 2 weeks after him mailing them.  They do look great. Wasn't expecting them to be on such a small sheet...the different decals are very close together. 

I did  a bit of looking back at threads and most have said they are very thin.  What I'm using are very small emblems so hopefully it won't be an issue, especially with script.

So if anyone has any tips and suggestions I'm all ears.  I'd like to hear your thoughts on clear coating over them after putting them on.

I cleared over mine with Testors Wet Look clear with no problems. Scared the BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH out of me because they were kinda thin. But I used several thin coats and no issues.

1 hour ago, Keef said:

I cleared over mine with Testors Wet Look clear with no problems. Scared the BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH out of me because they were kinda thin. But I used several thin coats and no issues.

Good to know Keith, thanks. I have used Tamiya X22 clear lately.