Model Cars Magazine Forum

Buscotol

lilsquirt

Anyone watch the Bristol race Sunday?

It was a cut and dried Busch race and I wanted to throw my chair at him!

I dearly dispise the arogant SOb! I guess that he is destined to be the new "Bad guy" In NA$CAR

everyone had their choices when Dale Sr. was alive and hewas the "Bad Guy" then and it made racing exciting but I cannot stand to see a driver dominate the tracks like Busch does

racing is better when there are three or more cars fighting for the win on the last lap each car about like anyother car and just waiting and jockeying around to slingshot around the leader in the last few yards before the checkered flag Dag nab it I wasted my entire day sitting in front of the Boob tube watching and hoping that mark would take the win ot Johnson or Gorden ot Hamlin anyone but Busch

Grandad

Larry

You got the best end of the deal

hay i enjoy watching spongebob myself !

sure would have made my sunday a bit more likeable

sunday night I watched a voice trower with a puppet named Walter (Know who Im talking about?) he cracked me up and he had another puppes with the name of the dead terrioust

and another with the name of peanuts

that guy was great

grandad

You got the best end of the deal

hay i enjoy watching spongebob myself !

sure would have made my sunday a bit more likeable

sunday night I watched a voice trower with a puppet named Walter (Know who Im talking about?) he cracked me up and he had another puppes with the name of the dead terrioust

that guy was great

grandad

that guy was great

grandad

Yeah, thats Jeff Dunham. Funny stuff!

I think Tommy had the right idea! Just about ANYTHING'S BETTER than nasboor in it's present state.Believe it or not, I haven't found it interesting enough to watch anymore.YEARS ago, when they ran cars that looked like the ones we drove, I watched, but todays cars are soooo boring, I don't know what is what. At least Drag racing and Road Racing are still individual cars and you CAN tell what is what. ;)