Model Cars Magazine Forum

Loaded up and ready for the new season.

LUKE'57

Guest Gramps-xrds

Luke, I wouldn't plan on goin too far yet. Ya don't have her tied down. That's a good lookin trailer too. I used to hand letter bout 10 to 15 of those dirt trackers every spring for yrs. I been in places that the house was fallin down, but they had a stock car for me to letter. Heck I've even lettered them on the trailer just before they left to go racin. :blink::P:o

Not to worry, we've still got to load the tool box, tires and the cooler. We'll get'er winched down good and tight before we roll out, Few things worse that being passed by your own racecar, coming up on an intersection, that rolled off the trailer. I built that trailer with a section of the AMT Haulaway Trailer kit and some plastic strips I cut. Thanks for the compliments on it, I've used it a lot of years now and, though I've got several others, I still like it best.

that is totally cool

looks so real

and gramps ~~~ u and I are very much alike I als use to do the lettering on stockers, ad u are right houses in disrepair but the stocker just had to be letered just so

on the trailor~~~~ and some times at the track right before the heat races

Grandad

Larry

lilsquirt