Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 1:1 custom painter just got this last week...Totally stock but for the Wheels and front springs...rear is stock springs with blocks

Paint is mile deep black...straight as an arrow...Does anyone make this as a kit???

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Guest Gramps-xrds
My 1:1 custom painter just got this last week...Totally stock but for the Wheels and front springs...rear is stock springs with blocks

Paint is mile deep black...straight as an arrow...Does anyone make this as a kit???

56 olds 98 rocket. Hmm I think I saw a 56 in resin somewhere but it wasn't a 98 rocket, but all you'd have to do is change the chrome.

Mike, don't say I didn't warn you, BUT, I think that What's his name who sells the old JoHan models,has that in a 4dr. It's a curbside unbuilt promo, but it looks close enough. Good Luck, I hope this helps. :unsure:

Edited by george 53

:oBEAUTIFUL OLDS-MO-BUBBLE!!! :lol: Sorry for yellin' but the '56 and '57 Old's are some of my Alltime Fav Rockets :lol:B) B) You are Extremely Lucky in my Eyes!!! Johan/X-EL also did some 2 & 4dr. Coasters(Lack Interiors, and Only Flat Chassis') that still can be had on Flea-Bey from time to time.... I actually picked up to bodies(Included Bodies/Chassis'/and Glass, but was missing bumpers and wheels) myself a year ago, for only $12 apiece...