Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Studebakers

R&R has a 56 Golden Hawk and a 52 Convert for the pace car. I believe All-American had a few Studeys back in the day. I know he did have a Hawk of some sort. In 1/43rd Provence Moulage did a 51 Starlight, a Business coupe and a convert. Resin Realm, in addition to selling R&R kits, produces a few kits like 53 and 54 Commander coupes and also a 54 Conestoga!

Edited by Modelmartin

I was just woindering what is offered for Studebakers in resin, I know of the bullet nose Top Fuel, the funny car, and the regular bullet nose. I also know of the post sedan. Are there any others?

HI, CLAY...

As Andy mentioned, we have the 53 Commander coupe but our 54 Conestoga is getting a correct interior mastered for it and won't be available until the end of May. We are also going to be releasing a 56 Commander 2 door sedan later this year. I'm also kicking around the idea of a Sky Top version of a 62 Daytona Regal 2 door hardtop if anyone is interested.

In addition to the 53 Commander coupe we also have factory colors for it and many other cars available in single stage acrylic enamel in one and two ounce bottles. Details are posted on the home page and on our Mason City Miniatures product pages.

Jerry Koszut

http://resinrealm.net

resinrealm@yahoo.com

402-387-2882

HI, CLAY...

As Andy mentioned, we have the 53 Commander coupe but our 54 Conestoga is getting a correct interior mastered for it and won't be available until the end of May. We are also going to be releasing a 56 Commander 2 door sedan later this year. I'm also kicking around the idea of a Sky Top version of a 62 Daytona Regal 2 door hardtop if anyone is interested.

In addition to the 53 Commander coupe we also have factory colors for it and many other cars available in single stage acrylic enamel in one and two ounce bottles. Details are posted on the home page and on our Mason City Miniatures product pages.

Jerry Koszut

http://resinrealm.net

resinrealm@yahoo.com

402-387-2882

Hi Jerry...I'm still keen on a '64 or '65 Cruiser, any chance?

Duane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Jerry...I'm still keen on a '64 or '65 Cruiser, any chance?

Duane

Hi Duane,

I had someone on line to do a 64 Daytona 2 door hardtop but he passed away before he could even get started. I'd still like to do it and or the Cruiser since I had a 65 in Bordoux Red.

Jerry

• 4 weeks later...
I'm also kicking around the idea of a Sky Top version of a 62 Daytona Regal 2 door hardtop if anyone is interested.

I'm very interested in a Sky Top!! I was going to make my own from an old JoHan promo if I had to.

BTW, somebody is selling '62 GT Hawks on Ebay from time to time. They are VERY BAD!!! Don't even think about it! It's the one that comes with a black chassis/underbody molding. On very rare occasions an old AAM GT Hawk will show up and that's a different story!!