Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dear Atlantis bring this one back !!!

I think Revell still has the tooling for the Tony Nancy Dragster that is the chassis on this kit. Not sure where the body shell tooling is. Atlantis may have it, but they are very closed mouthed about what tooling is in their possession.

Years ago I found a complete unused body and interior tin for this kit. I still kick myself for not getting a sheet of reproduction decals, while they were available from WhoopieKat Decals…

On 3/26/2024 at 8:24 PM, Chris V said:

Years ago I found a complete unused body and interior tin for this kit. I still kick myself for not getting a sheet of reproduction decals, while they were available from WhoopieKat Decals…

I kick myself for not getting a lot of WhoopieKat decals. What ever happened to them they had great subject matter and high quality. Then one day they were just up and gone 

I have a resin body of this and some decals I scored at a kit show out of a misc. goodies box. But one time I did have a chance to buy a mint kit for only $75! And I passed because I thought it was too much, and it probably was about 20 years ago! LOL! 

Image from the web 

image.png.f2a3925c78d5b8926bc81f8b5e100d31.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, M W Elky said:

I kick myself for not getting a lot of WhoopieKat decals. What ever happened to them they had great subject matter and high quality. Then one day they were just up and gone 

Some of their designs are still available from Yesteryear Drag Decals.