Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Fruehauff exterior post trailer parts.

James Maynard

I am looking for parts for 3 trailers. I need 3 sets of complete suspension for the AMT van trailers. I need the axles, springs, mounts, all of the suspension for 3 trailers. I also need 4 sets of dollies landing gear. I need both of the side panels for the exterior post van trailers and the doors. Plus 3 king pins and one coupling plate.

26 minutes ago, dwc43 said:

Almost everything you need can be found at Sourkrauts. If it shows he does not have it, e mail him anyways. He may have it or it may be on order. 

Some of it on this page I linked you to.

Trailer Accessories — Model Trucks — Sour Krauts Model Trucks

Hey thanks. He has a couple of the things I'm looking for. 

7 minutes ago, James Maynard said:

Hey thanks. He has a couple of the things I'm looking for. 

Welcome anytime. I was looking for AIT. They sold the business to someone else. I think this is the 3rd time it's been sold. Dave that ran that site passed last month too. 

I also dug up two more sites you might want to check out. 

Welcome to moluminum - Sample Slogan (3dcartstores.com)

Engines (3dcartstores.com)

A&N Model Trucks – Model trucks, model vans, model pickup trucks. Scale 1/24. (an-modeltrucks.com)

23 hours ago, dwc43 said:

Welcome anytime. I was looking for AIT. They sold the business to someone else. I think this is the 3rd time it's been sold. Dave that ran that site passed last month too. 

I also dug up two more sites you might want to check out. 

Welcome to moluminum - Sample Slogan (3dcartstores.com)

Engines (3dcartstores.com)

A&N Model Trucks – Model trucks, model vans, model pickup trucks. Scale 1/24. (an-modeltrucks.com)

Yeah I ordered a lot from Dave. I think the second guy to run it was a guy named Doug, I ordered some from him too. I follow them now on Facebook. I actually scratch built the two side panels for my trailer last night out of evergreen. I'll check those other sites out too. Thanks.

American Industrial Truck Models is no more since Dave Natale passed away, Doug Wagner at Keystone Aluminum Model Miniatures had AITM stuff a while but there was a glitch somewhere and he closed up shop and some of the AITM stuff got back to Dave's family.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 3:00 PM, Force said:

American Industrial Truck Models is no more since Dave Natale passed away, Doug Wagner at Keystone Aluminum Model Miniatures had AITM stuff a while but there was a glitch somewhere and he closed up shop and some of the AITM stuff got back to Dave's family.

They are back up and running on Facebook. 

On 4/17/2024 at 9:22 PM, James Maynard said:

They are back up and running on Facebook. 

AITM is on facebook and run by Dave's family, but they don't have much for sale other than leftover parts and I don't think Dave's son casts anything, it doesn't seem so...so I can't really say they are up and running.
Keystone still has their facebook page but they for sure are out of business.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Force said:

AITM is on facebook and run by Dave's family, but they don't have much for sale other than leftover parts and I don't think Dave's son casts anything, it doesn't seem so...so I can't really say they are up and running.
Keystone still has their facebook page but they for sure are out of business.

Oh ok. I've talked to AITM on Facebook recently and asked them for an old Mack cab. They said they do have the one I want.

On 4/20/2024 at 1:27 AM, James Maynard said:

Oh ok. I've talked to AITM on Facebook recently and asked them for an old Mack cab. They said they do have the one I want.

It's probably one of Dave's own left over after he passed a couple of years ago but they don't have any production as far as I know.
Dave Natale was into Mack trucks and built many of them...and of course casted them.